Popular posts from this blog
Self Portraits vs. the Selfie
1. A selfie is a photograph that you take of yourself, typically with a smart phone, etc. and posted on social media. 2. A self-portrait is a portrait of an artist produced or created by that artist. 3. I do think there is definitely a difference between a selfie and a self portrait. As most people know a selfie is where you just hold the camera up in front of your face and snap the photo. Selfies are a more casual and less creative way of taking a photo of yourself. A self portrait takes a bit more time to plan out and it is a bit more formal of a photo. 4. I really prefer both selfies and self portraits. I like selfies because they are quick and fun and easy to snap, unlike self portraits. I like self portraits though because of the creativity you can put into it, etc. 5. I do not believe one is more important than the other. They are both photographs of yourself, so in the end, it is the same.
Final Exam Preview activity
1. Reading through these websites was mainly a review for me. A while back, I taught myself how to use iMovie and use it very frequently to edit my video montage projects that I do for fun. Although the websites did go more into depth about fun features I was not very aware of before. From the websites, I did learn that you could change the dimensions of your video, for I didn't know you could. I also learned that the term "playhead" is used for the yellow line that is wherever your mouse goes. 2. The website explained how to add voiceovers to a video and photos, which I already knew how to do. 3. I learned how to move and adjust the audio around, whereas before I just messed around with the system until I could get music. 4. I am concerned about how I will really portray a story through my photos. I want it to be creative and very different from other peoples, and I want to push myself to the limits. 5. I am going to try my best to get the photos and vi...

Comments
Post a Comment